Going Green With Armbruster Tents
Posted on December 4, 2009
in Our Story
Armbruster Manufacturer strives to run a “green” manufacturing processes that is sustainable, reducing the environmental impact as much as possible. We create many of our products from environmentally-friendly materials and try to reuse, reduce and recycle whenever possible.
- Many of our tents or made from “green” fabrics such as cotton canvas.
- All of our tents are designed to last for decades, reducing the impact on landfills.
- Much of the hardware used in our tents is made from environmentally-friendly materials such as natural fiber rope and wooden poles.
- We never incorporate lead or lead compounds into any in any of our products.
- For many of our historical tents, Armbruster often recycles components from historic tents to not only create a historically accurate tent, but to reduce waste.
- Armbruster sells older tents to be used for their entire lifespan, so they do not end up in landfills.
- Old tents have life after tent use, for example as boat covers, log pile covers, roof covers, tarps, etc.
- Every component of our tents is designed to biodegrade.
For more information, please contact us.