Emergency Tents for Haiti Disaster Housing
Posted on February 3, 2010
Disaster Relief Tents Made in the USA from Armbruster. Built to withstand the Haitain Rain season these tents are made strong.
- Designed to be water resistant (no stitching, continous RF Welded membrane of heavy duty 14oz vinyl) reinforced with vinyl coated webbing and brass grommets
- Heavy duty tie downs and stakes to withstand strong winds and rain
- Large spacious interior for ventilation and standing room
- Large enough to fit 4 cots, or 1-2 families
- Both ends can be folded up for ventilation and access
- Each end at top has fine mesh vent to allow for ventilation, but not allow water to enter
- Vinyl flooring option available
- Storage bag included
- UV resistant vinyl for long use (not sewn polyester with no UV protection)
- Heavy duty wood poles for support and hanging of interior hooks, lights, hardware, ect.
- FLAME RETARDANT