Circus Tent on the Way
Today Armbruster made company history. Armbruster with the Midnight Circus staff installed a Circus Tent for testing at the Armbruster company location. The Midnight Circus who hosts the Circus in the Parks in Chicago, IL ordered this Circus tent with the Chicago Park District. Armbruster built this tent on a extremely tight schedule. Having a long history of making custom tents, Armbruster designed this tent from the ground up. Fully engineered to 90 mph wind rating, this tent was built with the highest quality materials and fabrics. Particular details included:
- Premium Ferrari coated PVC fabrics imported from Europe.
- Stainless Steel Hardware throughout the tent from laser cut plates, stainless shackles, stainless pole caps – so no issues with rust over time.
- Heavy Duty Ratchets and plates and stakes.
- Custom 6.5 inch center poles designed to not only take high wind loads but support the artists and their rigging.
- Custom Designed Tent Caps with incorporate flag poles.
- Custom designed Entrances and dressing Tents to Match the tent.
- Custom made Sidewalls to match the striping on the tent top.
- 90 mph engineered wind rating, fully certified and stamped.
- Reinforced webbing and lacelines – modular 3 piece top, with catenary webbing reinforcements around the perimeter.
- Quality and experience in every detail – with black webbing and details to match the Purple and Blue fabrics.
Armbruster can custom make Circus tents in any shape and size from the ground up. We will work closely to provide the details you need just like we did for the Midnight Circus.
Contact us today for a quote. Sales@armbrustertentmaker.com.