Armbruster Party Tents take the storms in Australia
Armbruster tents are delivered to customers all over the world. We love hearing directly from our customers about the durability and usability of our products.
This testimonial is from Jack Jamieson, a customer from Blue Lake Hire, a rental company in Naracoorte, Australia. They purchased an Armbruster Pole Tent for an event space:
We have more structure marquees [tents] now, but many of our customers (and us) still prefer the Rope & Pole, and I have to say we haven’t seen any as good as yours.
Ours is looking tired now, but it has had a great deal of use. I remember standing next to it a couple of years ago in gale force winds gusting to 105km/Hr, wondering where we would pick up. But it stood its ground with the only damage being a broken corner side pole (wooden). That was amazing.
Armbruster Party tents are renowned all over the world and stand above the competition:
- We use heavier fabrics in our PoleTents, EuroTents, and TensionTents, including opaque fabrics with 17 oz weight and our top of the line 23 oz Coated Vinyls.
- Our fabric is certified flame resistant.
- We use stainless steel plates throughout the tent, so you get a stronger tent with no rusting (competition uses aluminum which is not as strong).
- Marine Grade hardware is used throughout the tent, with stainless steel grommets set with hydraulic presses.
- We use vinyl coated aircraft cable instead of rope for wall cords. Rope stretches and breaks.
- We use double overlapping rain flaps for maximum weather protection.
- We build out tents with dacron reinforced 2″ webbing throughout and use only the best construction techniques throughout the construction of the tent. No other manufacturer reinforces the connection points and rim of our tents like we do. It takes time and extra materials to make a quality tent.
- Cables and Ridges are reinforced with stainless steel 3/4″ cable, covered in vinyl.
- Tents included heavy duty 2″ ratchets, 4″ OD aluminum center poles, aluminum side poles with 42″ steel stakes. We ship the tent with the stake package that meets the engineering unlike other manufactures.
- We provide engineering (90 mph 3 second exposure, 70 mph sustained) and flame certificates with each tent. Our TensionTent is a 120 mph system (25psf), no other manufacturer can match this.
- Our customers usually get 25-35 years out of our PoleTents, EuroTents, and TensionTents. Absolutely the best return on your investment.