Party Tents on Sale from Armbruster, Large Tents
Posted on August 13, 2010
Contact us today for a quote on select Party Tents on sale for up to 20% off. Sale ends January 2011. Many sizes in stock ready to ship. Choose solid or cathedral window sidewalls. Strong, long, lasting tents.
What makes Armbruster different from the rest:
- We used heavier fabrics in our PoleTents, EuroTents, and TensionTents, and Opaque fabrics with 17 oz weight and our top of the line 23 oz Coated Vinyls. Certified with flame resistant and mildew resistant fabrics.
- We use stainless steel plates throughout the tent so you get a stronger tent with no rusting (competition uses aluminum which is not as strong). Marine Grade hardware throughout the tent, with stainless steel grommets set with hydraulic presses.
- We use vinyl coated aircraft cable instead of rope for wall cords. Rope stretches and breaks.
- We used double overlapping rainflaps for maximum weather protection.
- We build out tents with Dacron reinforced 2″ webbing throughout and use only the best construction techniques throughout the construction of the tent. No other manufacturer reinforces the connection points and rim of our tents like we do. It takes time and extra materials to make a quality tent.
- Cables and Ridges are reinforced with stainless steel 3/4″ cable, covered in vinyl.
Tents included heavy duty 2″ ratchets, 4″ OD aluminum center poles, aluminum side poles (not steel which will rust) with 42″ steel stakes. We ship the tent with the stake package that meets the engineering unlike other manfacturers.
- We provide Engineering (90 mph 3 second exposure, 70 mph sustained) and flame certificates with each tent. Our TensionTent is a 120 mph system (25psf), no other manufacturer can match this. The TensionTent is even snow rated.
- Our customers usually get 25-35 years out of our PoleTents, EuroTents, and TensionTents. Absolutely the best return on your investment.
Quality tents since 1875. Contact us today.